Lake Charlevoix at a Glance:
- Maximum Depth: 122 feet.
- Shoreline Miles: 60 miles
- Water Acreage: 17,200
- Primary Inflows: Jordan River and Boyne River
- Primary Outflows: Pine River
- In 2012, Lake Charlevoix was voted the second-best lake in the country, behind only Lake Tahoe, in a USA Today poll.
- Lake Charlevoix is the 3rd largest inland lake in Michigan.
Fish: Black Crappie, Bluegill, Brown Trout, Channel Catfish, Cisco, Lake Whitefish, Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Pumpkinseed Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Rock Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, and Yellow Perch.
Vegetation According to a 2012 study:
- Most common aquatic plant found in the lake was Eurasian watermilfoil
- 18.65% of shoreline is covered in heavy to very…